Within this Case Study article we are going to discuss different elements of Backlinks such as its definition, importance, types and ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In a single sentence ‘Backlinks’ are considered incoming links to our blog (website) or webpage using their company websites or blogs. When someone read your article and if he liked the identical and produced content related to the same topic on their own blog, they links back that content for your webpage, that’s called a backlink. Still confused, let’s take a good example suppose Mr. A writes a post within his blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B undergoes that article, founds good and publishes a content linked to Backlinks on his very own blog, giving the hyperlink of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the importance of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing viewed as the most crucial aspect of Backlinks. As as a result of them Google as well as other major search engine listings indexes even a more recent blog or pages or blog post at a faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site that is crawled frequently comes to your site, which in turn increases crawling of online search engine bots within your site causing faster indexing.
* Search Engine Rankings- Another important aspect of Backlinks are that they enhance your site search engine’s ranking. Should you build or have more number of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine ranking positions gonna be improved as online search engine judge a site rankings on variety of quality backlinks. If you have more variety of links, search engine show your website on the top pages. Which can be again very important for driving traffic from search result’s as we all know that a lot of the traffic which our blog receives originates from search engines.
* Page Rank- Not just search engine ranking positions, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, Whenever you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank within your next update so we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among the competition who have lower Page rankings, which enrich your website with increased traffic than the others.
* Most of us know that Backlinks are essential a part of SEO (search engine optimisation). Now next we need to pay attention to best Backlinks building methods or how to develop Backlinks? In the event you Google for Backlink building, you can find thousands of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to offer your website with Backlinks as much as you would like in a single click. Some of these automated tools are free of charge plus some are paid which provides you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which supplies free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your site performance. Different Paid sites that offer backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, from the upper paragraph we arrived at the conclusion that people should try to get some quality backlinks rather than enormous poor quality backlinks and keep ourselves in play safe mode. Now the question arises that what actually an excellent backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- An excellent backlink is defined as a backlink which comes coming from a site that has content linked to your website rather than a link which comes coming from a site which can be not linked to you. Quality backlink originates from site’s which utilizes your keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A receives a backlink coming from a site using same keywords or on same theme like blogging, SEO, Make money online etc, this link is regarded as quality Backlink instead of it gets a link from a vehicle website. Google gives high importance to the link which will come from blogging site and gives less relevance for the link which will come from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which comes from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu as most important I do hope you know very well what I mean to say.
Now let’s see what exactly are various kinds of backlinks? You can find basically two various kinds of backlinks one is “dofollow” and the other is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks which are then internet search engine crawlers once they crawl your website. Or we can say when online search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl your entire blog including links, pictures everything, once they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands at that page. Suppose I link back to you personally, when crawlers crawl that link they lands at your page, that helps in indexing your website faster. It gives you traffic as well as help in increasing your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are the types backlinks containing a “nofollow” tag. When search engine crawlers crawl this, they simply ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to find rel=”nofollow”. You will notice many links with this particular tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also gives you good traffic but not good for Pagerank.
Note: You are encouraged to build dofollow links and tag poor links inside your site using a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and simplest ways to construct quality backinks:-
(1) Social media marketing- Social media and bookmarking site’s are definitely the always provides us with quality backlinks. Facebook and twitter are usually proved pretty much as good for backlinks building. Just design your fan page there and begin posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is usually discussed since the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just head to different sites or blogs that provides ‘Guest post’. Write to them which often offer you quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Commenting On Blogs- Commenting on blogs is the simplest way for obtaining great deal of quality backlinks. Just post comments with your links (key phrases) in blogs related to your niche. Definitely they offer ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your blog site to various blog directories like Blogcatalog and Technorati. I also received good backlinks from them.
(5) Forum signature linking- Get involved in different forums linked to your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only high quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is yet another way getting good backlinks, answers question related to your niche citing your blog URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to different RSS directories.
(8) Article Submission- Submit your article to various article site such as ezinearticles.
Should you be following these techniques, definitely you are likely to build some good quality back links.