HIV is an acronym for human immunodeficiency virus. It is the prelude to AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome), which everyone knows (or at least assumes) is incurable, even after many years of trying to find HIV treatment. In contrast to popular belief, you cannot die of AIDS. There are about 30 or so common diseases that, combined with AIDS, can cause your immune system to degenerate and cause the body to deteriorate really fast, resulting eventually in death.
The 3 main ways for HIV/AIDS to proliferate:
1. Intercourse/exposure to someone positive with HIV;
2. Using or sharing an infected needle or syringe (note: drug addicts are incredibly susceptible to this);
3. HIV may be transferred to newborn babies while pregnant.
Prevention is always much better than trying to find treatments. Below are a few practices that can help you in this matter:
– often be mindful of the partner’s sexual past, lifestyle, and also their past usage of drugs (if any)
– take advantage of the condom
– stay away from needles or syringes that you’re not sure if they’re new or otherwise not
– have regular tests and checkups
Accepted Versus Alternative HIV Treatments. Unfortunately, for some of you looking over this, it’s too far gone for you personally simply because you already contracted the virus. You might be desperate to locate a cure, whether they’re the widely accepted practices or the upstart alternative ชุดตรวจเอชไอวี.
By far the most popular “accepted” medical HIV treatment is the HIV or AIDS antiretroviral drug treatment. Let me state this again, this may not be a remedy to remove the virus. This drug treatment’s foremost benefit will it be delays the HIV into developing into AIDS, which is the more dangerous of the two. Since HIV/AIDS destroys the person’s defense mechanisms, this treatment stops that from happening, but you should be extremely religious in following the dosage. And in addition there are some treatments that are exactly like these, in general.
Waiver – there are several doctors that feel that most of these treatments actually cause more damage than repair. Just like everything, you can find new information that have sprung up recently. Listed below are a tqgthm alternative HIV treatment processes you can look at;
– Diet to re-strengthen the immune system
– Vitamins and food supplements to enhance your daily diet
– Natural and organic herbs
– Personalized exercise programs with the aid of an authorized fitness instructor
We must begin to open our minds slightly and become mindful that in case the medical world hasn’t successfully found a cure for HIV, there should be alternative HIV treatments on the market somewhere. And you know what? There exists! Here are a few links that might help you on your way to finding alternative HIV treatment, moving toward complete healing.