The right way to grow your business using this powerful brand, audience and content-marketing tool We’ve been talking lately on how to improve your business marketing with Instagram. Contrary to what lots of people still believe, Instagram isn’t just an exciting app where you can post food, holiday and family pics. Instagram has turned into a powerful brand-building, audience-building and content-marketing tool for businesses. It has over 200 million active monthly members sharing 60 million images and 1.6 billion likes per day.
A note of caution: there are plenty of people out there who promise to cultivate your Instagram followers from the thousands, but beware. Most of them use fake accounts created by bots to inflate your numbers. These types of followers have zero value. In reality, they can even be dangerous, planning to steal your password or photos or infect you with a virus.
Based on the data security company Imperva, these bad bots take into account 28.9 per cent of bots on Instagram. The simplest way to construct your Instagram followers is simply by being authentic to your brand and your audience.
Listed here are 3 tips to help you get real Instagram followers:
1. Tell a tale with Hashtags – It’s great to use your company name being a hashtag, but you need to think beyond that.
If you wish to make use of Instagram posts to obtain followers, use other hashtags that tell the history of the image you’re sharing. You need to start up a conversation when you’re sharing posts for things like:
• Product launches
A great illustration of a brand that does this well is @Tostitos. They utilize the hashtag #GetTogetherAlready to encourage people to have together and share their chips, as well as to make use of the hashtag when they share photos with their meetups.
By utilizing engaging, relevant hashtags, you can be discovered in Instagram searches and hopefully develop followers on Instagram.
2. Get Creative – Instagram is about photos, so many people think about the caption as being an afterthought. Don’t forget about the image caption! You can generate engagement and promote sharing by making use of descriptive words that will engage, inspire and entertain your followers.
Here are some ideas that will help you develop followers on Instagram with your posts:
• Use questions in your caption. Write your question at the beginning of the post in order that people view it first.
• Get personal together with your post. Tell a narrative about you, or how your product helped or inspired someone else.
• Ask people to tag others. Asking men and women to tag three with their close friends or tagging someone they may be grateful for brings other potential followers in to the equation.
A fantastic demonstration of a brand that does personal posts well is definitely the @NatGeo Instagram account. They create breathtaking Instagram Stories with informative captions to coach an individual on the plight of animals around the world. Remember in terms of using Instagram posts to obtain followers, it’s information on being authentic. Don’t use questions in just about every post or tell an individual story that isn’t genuine.
3. Go Local – One of the better ways to construct your Instagram followers is to buy to know your neighbours! Whether you’re creating Instagram ads or wish to advertise your event in a specific area, you can see what’s taking place near you by going to the search page and clicking on the Places tab.
Enter in the location to view the geotagged posts for the area. Then visit relevant and recent tagged posts – not those of competing businesses, obviously – and leave a comment or even an emoji and follow the person should you like whatever you see. Hopefully, this will be the start of an organic interaction.
As an example, should you offer life coaching services, you can type your location then “entrepreneurs.” Local entrepreneurs may look for additional work and life balance or assistance with life goals or career challenges. Similarly, for those who have a physical location that individuals have checked into on Instagram, discuss those posters’ pictures to make certain they’re hmcirt of the Instagram presence, and then follow them.
These are some of the best ways to build Instagram followers the right way: no bots, no shortcuts, just tried and true methods to engage along with your audience and turn them into followers!